Mekelle University, School of Law wants to hire academic staff as per the specifications stated below:
1. 4 with rank of lecturer and above with specialization on business/commercial law;
2. 2 with rank of lecturer and above with specialization on environmental or natural resources law;
3. 2 with rank of lecturer and above with specialization on constitutional or public law;
4. 2 with rank of lecturer and above with specialization on tax law.
Recruitment would be conducted through open and transparent manner and based on the Mekelle University Legislation.
Meanwhile, applicants are kindly requested to submit the following documents:
2. Academic credentials
3. Other supporting certificates
4. Specific Qualifications
- The Applicant must have second degree (or above) in law; he/she must also have first degree in law in regular enrollment;
- For lecturers, CGPA of 3.00 (2.75 for female) and above at bachelors degree;
- Master’s thesis result must be very good and above; applicants may show equivalence if their thesis is rated with letter grade or other methods;
- The School gives priority to applicants with publications in journal articles.