Vision Fund MFI seeks to fill the following vacancy on permanent basis:
Term of employment: Permanent
Duty Station: South Area Operation Branch Offices
No of Post: One
Salary: As per the institution scale
Closing Date: 5 (five) calendar days from the May 27, 2015 of announcement
Women applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
- Assists the operations staff in handling all issues related to collateral & the safe custody of all legal documents on real estate mortgage & chattel mortgage;
- Draft contract forms, letters of guarantee etc. that suit a specified purpose
- Reviews all legal documents, i.e. contracts, agreements, and the like, for the branches & insures compliance to all existing regulations;
- Looks into & analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles & codes to prepare legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals contracts for review etc.
- Complies & analysis information & statistics that would assist in carrying out court activities & provides legal advice & assistance to the branches in legal matters of limited complexity and gravity & in translation work of legal documents.
- Prepares pleadings, suits, statement of defences, affidavits in the name and on behalf of the institution;
- Represents the branches before all levels of courts of law including police stations & public authorities & submits a written report to the branches & HO legal coordinator on the status of cases filed at court with collections made through court action.
Qualification and experience Requirements
- Diploma in law & minimum 4-years relevant experience
- Local language knowledge, communication skill & computer skill is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of civil & analytical skill
How to Apply
Candidates who are qualified can submit in person to: Dessie, Debreberhan, Chacha, Shewarobit, Sodo, Arbaminch, Hosanna, Hawassa, Shashemene, Woliso, Dilla, Yirgachefe, Wolkite & Ambo branch offices or VisionFund MFI Head office Located near GerjiMebrat hail square or send your application, curriculum vitae names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials to:
Head Office located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square
VisionFund MFI s.c.
P.O. BOX 31478, Addis Ababa
Note: - Only short listed candidates will be contacted
You may also apply for this job online at ethiojobs.net