Adigrat University announces academic positions for competent candidates with PhD or Master’s degree holders (Candidates with higher degrees in the same field will be given a priority without competition with lower degree holders). All applicants must have strong interest and high motivation to become professional teachers committed to apply continuous assessment, modular and student centered teaching-learning approach, and ready and capable to conduct research and community services. Applicants must submit their applications to the University Human Resource in person or via a representative within two weeks starting the date of publication of this announcement on Addis Zemen Gazetta for the fields listed in the table below.
Field of Study: Law, Business and Tax Law, Human Rights Law, Constitutional Law and Federalism
Required qualification: LLM Degree and above
Number of vacant positions: 6 (six)
All applicants should submit the following documents:
- Application Letter (duly signed), Curriculum Vitae (with a photo).
- Academic credentials (degrees and student copies: a copy of each along with their originals for checking), two letters of support from previous advisor/s and/or employer and
- Clearance from employer or an evidence indicating the applicant was not employed (this will be required later for those who will be accepted as successful candidates).
- Applicants who want to join the University on transfer basis for the above vacant positions shall make their applications within the specified time and are required to fulfill the requirements stated above.
- The above requested numbers may vary depending on the number of students